Security Bond Associates, Inc.
10131 SW 40th St.
Miami, FL 33165
We are a “BONDS ONLY” Agency, please keep in mind, we also specialize in other types of bonds such as Construction License, Supply, and Subdivision bonds, along with Miscellaneous bonds and Fidelity bonds.
If we can be of any assistance to you or your subs, please do not hesitate to contact Security Bond Associates, Inc. at the information listed.
Sign our GuestbookThank you for signing our guestbook. Your entry will be published once approved by the site administrator.
Please take a moment to sign our guestbook.
Security Bond Associates, Inc. is a "Bonds Only" agency specializing in surety services for the construction industry. Having been in surety since 1959, and Florida since 1973, we have established associations that allow us to represent some of the largest insurance carriers devoted to suretyship. S.B.A.I. has a unique relationships that allow us the ability to approve and issue undertakings directly from our office!
Our authoritative advantage enables Security Bond Associates, Inc. to be extremely competitive in meeting your surety needs. Not only can we provide timely and flexible underwriting, we can provide your company with that extra level of comfort in dealing with the complex field of bonding at a very competitive rate!
We offer our Clients a Variety of Contractor kits
that fits each of their individual bonding needs.
- Fast Track Program for up to $350,000.00 with excellent credit. This one page application is great for new G.C.'s or subs who want to build their bonding capacity fast. This gives them the ability to use their excellent credit for a bonding line up to $350,000.00. This Fast Track Program can start to build and grow their companies to great success in the Construction industry right out the gates! (Complete the second page for a bonding line up to $700,000.00)
- Bid and/or Performance and Payment bond application under $100,000.00. This Application requires an in-house business financial statement. (Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss)
- Bid and/or Performance and Payment bond application for bonds over $100,000.00.This Application require a C.P.A. prepared business financial statement. ($100K - $500k requires a C.P.A. review ) (Over $500K requires a C.P.A. compilation)
- Maintenance bond for the city or county work. In some Counties or Cities a maintenance bond is a requirement for a G.C. to post if the G.C.'s work performed requires the sidewalk and/or roads to be dismattled for a drain pipe, pumping station, or the any other project on hand. This bond will satiisfy the municipality or county with a guarantee the principal's completed work will be fixed and/or replaced should any problem arise from the job performed and only for a stated spacific period time there after.
- Contractor License Bond Application. If a contractor's credit score is not above 660. It is manditory for a Licensed Contrator to carry a bond in the amount of $10,000.00 or $20,000.00 depending on the Contractor's License with the state...
- License & Permit Bond Application. In some Counties and Cities, Contractors or sub-contractors are required by law to have a License or Permit Bond in place to conduct business. This bond protects all persons suffering a loss or damage occasioned by said principle for failing to comply with provisions of municpal or county code as to work performed by Contractor, sub-contractor, officer, employee or agent of principle...
S.B.A.I. has made it more convenient and even faster for the construction industry to be bonded, by making our kit’s available and fillable directly from on our webpage. Just go to our Download forms page and start the process today!
Should you have already established a bonding line of credit with a surety company and feel comfortable, we would like to suggest the possibility of setting up an alternative line with us in the event that your current surety is unable to recognize your needs now or in the future. We stand ready to accommodate those needs. If you have any questions regarding the above or would like to discuss a particular situation, complete the bond request form, call or stop in to discuss your specific situation.